Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Post

Hello everyone,


This is only my second blog so I'm still not that great at blogging.  Just figured I might as well write my first post while I'm sitting here in my house watching "The Hangover." Great movie!  So I look forward to meeting and re-meeting everyone in this Writing for the Web class.  Although we only meet once a week, I hope to get to know all of you and stay friends even after the semester's end.


Just a little background information on myself (I guess that will do for a blog ice breaker):  I'm from Swampscott/Salem/Lynn, MA.  A Boston girl through and through, I plan to live in the city when I'm out of school.   Aside from my northeast coast-ern culture, I love to run.  Weather's never a factor either.  Running in the rain makes me feel like I'm in a movie, and getting in a tough workout in 90-degree weather gives me such an adrenaline rush I get goosebumps.


I'm definitely not your average Josie even though I may look pretty normal.  I'm the crazy one in my group of friends, and the most distant one in my family.


So, that's it for now.  See ya in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment